Thursday, June 07, 2007

Interesting One liners

Ø When I was born, I was so surprised I didn'ttalk for a year and a half.

Ø Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.

Ø Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'

Ø I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Ø Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

| Ø The road to success is always under construction.

Ø Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
|
Ø When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Ø Born free; Taxed to death.

Ø Everyone has a photographic memory; some people just don't have film.

Ø Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.

Ø Smile -- it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Ø I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork.

Ø A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case,the jammed paper tray and the
blinking red light.
 blog it

No comments: